Building a new mass tort practice isn’t as difficult or expensive an undertaking as you might think. The mass tort marketing experts at MCM Services Group would be happy to talk to you about the mass tort market and opportunities available to new firms.
For concise information about litigation topics commonly encountered by mass tort firms, you can visit our Attorney Resources page. For more in-depth background on defective devices, dangerous drugs and toxic substances, bookmark our select list of online resources:
- The FDA’s website featuring dangerous drugs is a deep and authoritative resource.
- The Journal of the American Medical Association is the source of many published studies concerning dangerous drugs and defective devices.
- The American Bar Association has extensive information for mass tort litigators.
- The Mass Tort Trial Lawyers Association is a training and networking resource.
- The Complex Litigation Resource Guide at the National Center for State Courts website has in in-depth selection of links.
- The Mass Torts Made Perfect conferences are a great opportunity for education and networking.